Hylan West has the capability to provide customers with service needed to support civil work, upgrades, tower erections, system overlays, integrations, testing, and decommissioning.
Our management team utilizes a conception to completion method to span the entire spectrum of wireless communications construction. We have a nationwide footprint and are well equipped to perform in any environment. By providing a high standard of integrity, we offer excellent service and competitive pricing for our customers. Whether a project is large or small, a client can expect a high degree of attentive professional services from our entire construction team. We promote and execute safe work practices and continually educate our teams with the most current materials related to hazard awareness and tower safety procedures.
National Network Services
- Architectural and Engineering Services
- Site Acquisition, Zoning, and Permitting
- Wireless Backhaul Design
- Construction/Project Management
- Broadcast, Cellular, Microwave , Wi-Fi, DAS Antenna and Line
- Installation, and Testing
- Integration and Maintenance
- 25Hz-20000Mhz Return Loss, DTF and PIM Testing, End-to-End or
- Loopback T1 testing
- Construction, Reinforcement, and Demolition of Self Supported,
- Guyed, and Monopoles
- AC/DC Power, Battery, and Generator Backup Systems
Hylan West has been involved in the network distribution business since the mid 1970’s. We provide complete network construction or are involved with major portions of the network scope of work for more than 75% of the nation’s telecommunications providers.
We successfully complete our work under extreme weather conditions and very tight construction windows on time and within budget while maintaining safety. The quality of our workmanship and client focus is exhibited by sustaining our customer base.